We receive artist submissions regularly, so please read the below instructions and requirements prior to contacting us about your art.
- Photos must be LOW RESOLUTION jpeg or gif file format no larger than 600x900 pixels or 200KB. It is very likely that your submission will be overlooked if you send files that are larger than 200KB, since they will take a significant amount of time to load.
- Do not send just a link to your website or social networking profile. We need photos attached to your email, please.
- Include titles, sizes, medium and your contact information.
- Please keep in mind that all art that we display and sell is ready to hang. We do not accept art that is on loose paper or in cheap frames.
- Once you have met the above requirements, feel free to email at least 5 photos of your art to email@example.com with "ARTIST SUBMISSION" in the subject field.
IMPORTANT: If we feel like your work is a good fit for our gallery, and space becomes available, we will contact you. If you do not hear back from us, please do not be discouraged! Keep making wonderful art and resubmit newly created pieces that you are proud of. Please do not randomly stop by to discuss your art unless you have a scheduled appointment. No submissions in person, and no phone calls please.